Low-sugar diet does not cause blood sugar to rise and fall, and there is more confidence in a happy life!
In the previous article, we talked about the ketogenic diet. In fact, in addition to the ketogenic diet, another topic has also been a hot topic in the past 2 years, which is "low sugar".
Excessive sugar intake is actually a killer that makes us unhealthy!
What a killer discovery!
Because sugar is a nutrient that has a high daily intake in the diet culture of the Eastern nations. Even in the past diet pyramid recommendations, sugar was also recommended as the maximum intake, but why did it flip?
In fact, the diet of modern people is really very diverse. Eating and drinking is not just three meals. Maybe they are eating at any time, and all kinds of drinks are not left. It seems that eating and drinking in the middle of the night has gradually become a habit of urban ethnic groups.
Therefore, the medical profession finds that modern people's diet is extremely irregular. Sudden fullness and hunger cause blood sugar to fluctuate up and down, and insulin secretion is often in an unstable state, which poses a serious threat to the natural circulation of the human body. Therefore, most of them belong to a sub-health state. May cause disease.
Because of these changes in basic living habits, some adjustments have to be made in the dietary guidelines to more accurately regulate the diet of modern people, so as not to touch the wrong area and cause injuries.
As a result, kao Medical technologist has once again called for attention to the "new diet guide",
"It ’s busy, so it is more important to have regular blood glucose testing." Medical technologist monitors your insulin and glycated hemoglobin for you, and treats diabetes screening as a regular health checkup. It only takes you 10 minutes for each test, and it only takes a report In 10 minutes, you can know if your blood sugar is normal or rising or falling.
Want to know if your blood sugar is out of balance? Do this self-life test
● Waking up at night makes it difficult to fall asleep
● I want to eat starch
● I really want coffee and sweets in the afternoon
● Shake hands when hungry
● Very sleepy in the afternoon
● You have a bad temper when you are hungry
● Excessive appetite
● I want to eat sweets
National Institute of Health Research: Glycated Hemoglobin Concentration Reveals Aging Warning!
Blood glycated hemoglobin is a general health check and an important routine clinical examination item in hospitals. Its high value is related to many chronic diseases (diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, etc.).
The normal glycated hemoglobin value is between 4.0 and 5.6%. If the measured value reaches 5.7 to 6.4%, it is high, and there is a risk of developing diabetes. A measurement of ≥ 6.5% is diagnosed as diabetes.
High or low blood glycated hemoglobin values, combined with the rise of certain inflammatory substances, may be early warning signs of physical decline or aging.
Detailed description of diabetes examination:
Online appointment for diabetes screening: https://reurl.cc/b6KaQy
When there is an abnormality in the inspection, it is recommended that you return to the inspection every 3 months.
In your diet, change your sweet preferences to consume fruits and vegetables with low GI values to ensure that your pancreas and insulin are healthy. You can then work hard for your career and happy life!
Dietary recommendations for Chinese people 2019-2020
Emphasize that the diet should eat less sugar, salt (sodium), saturated fats and trans fats, and eat more vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
Drinking a moderate amount of black coffee every day, and encouraging and supporting each other with family and friends can better maintain each other's health and vitality.
To make healthy eating a new lifestyle, the focus of the new diet guide is as follows:
1. A healthy diet will help prevent chronic diseases such as obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
2. A healthy diet should limit the intake of added sugars to no more than 10% of total daily calories.
3. A healthy diet should limit the intake of saturated fats to no more than 10% of the total daily calories.
It is recommended to use vegetable oils and nuts with high unsaturated fat content as the main source of oil.
4. Healthy eating should be restricted. Adults and children over 14 years of age should not consume more than 2300 mg of sodium per day, while children under 14 should consume less.
5. It is recommended to eat more vegetables, fruits and whole grains instead of snack desserts and refined white rice, which can increase the intake of nutrients and dietary fiber, and encourage fish and beans with lower saturated fat content as the main source of protein food to reduce fat and Total calorie intake.
6. The new dietary guidelines no longer set a daily limit on cholesterol intake. However, since foods with high cholesterol content usually also contain more saturated fat, people are urged to reduce their intake of high cholesterol foods as much as possible.
7. The new dietary guidelines point out that you can drink an appropriate amount of coffee every day, but it is not recommended to add sugar and creamer, and it is not recommended for people who did not drink coffee to start drinking coffee. In addition, it is particularly likely that coffee and alcohol blended drinks may cause Alcoholism and other hazards, remember not to drink together, and it is recommended not to drink more alcohol.
8. In addition to cultivating healthy eating patterns, regular physical activity habits need to be established. The American Physical Activity Guide states that adults should perform at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity and muscle strengthening activities for more than two days a week, and Children 6 to 17 years of age should perform at least 60 minutes of physical activity, including aerobic exercise, muscle strengthening, and bone strengthening.
9. Healthy eating patterns and lifestyles need to be practiced together through the strength of mutual encouragement and support among people, and use simple, convenient and affordable ways to support healthy choices and make healthy eating a living, such as:
(1) You can add more vegetables when preparing meals at home and take a walk after meals to increase physical activity.
(2) In schools, nutrition education programs and school gardens can be used to increase the choice of healthy food and physical activity.
(3) Encourage walking and physical activity during breaks in the workplace, and provide health plans and nutrition counselling.
(4) In the community, community vegetable gardens, farmers' markets, and food banks can be added. In addition to creating appropriate walking spaces, it can also help sell healthy food at reasonable prices.
(5) Shops selling food should sell healthy food to consumers and pass on healthy eating techniques.