How to deal with repeated miscarriage and infertility? How to successfully conceive through nutritional therapy?
Repeated miscarriage and infertility are no longer a problem of chance, let alone poor physical condition.
More than 90% of the problems are caused by their own sexually transmitted diseases, autoimmune diseases and chromosomal abnormalities.
1. Habitual abortion
2. Embryo atrophy
3. Unexplained premature delivery
4. Growth retardation in the fetus
5. Pre-epilepsy & HELLP Syndrome
6. Hormonal disorders
7. Insufficient placental perfusion
8. Chromosomal abnormalities
9. Abnormal uterine structure
10. Repeated infections of the vagina, uterus, ovaries, pelvic cavity, and fallopian tubes
11. Lupus anticoagulant abnormalities
12. Anti-cardiolipin IgG IgM abnormal
13. Anti-heart antibody anti-B2-glycoprotein-1 IgG-IgM abnormal
14. Other autoimmune abnormalities
15. Other complicated STD infections
300,000 NTD per case
Online appointments for repeated abortions, infertility and nutritional treatments.